Our company began in 1959 when Ed East started Ed East Tile Company as a one man business just outside of Anniston, Alabama. As the business started to grow, his son Richard East became part of the business and the name changed to East and Son Tile Company. Soon after the company purchased their first Anniston showroom building and warehouse on Moore Avenue. As the company continued to expand, they purchased a larger facility on 10th Street in Anniston in 1993, where the showroom and warehouse continues to be open to the public today. Over time Ed’s grandson and RIchard’s son Tyler became involved in the business. Today, all three generations of Easts and a dedicated and skilled crew of employees make up the modern East and Sons Tile Company, with some employees having worked with the company for over 20 years.